As you enter Canopy Walk you will immediately feel the old Florida lifestyle with oaks & palms galore - this luxury community is situated on impeccably-maintained 53 acres. What a delight as you enter this gorgeous 3-bedroom, 2-bath 1,712 sq. ft. corner unit with commanding intracoastal views from your tiled lanai and master suite. The exceptionally functional kitchen is a chef's dream with stainless appliances and granite. Over $11,000 in upgrades over the past 18 months! Upgrades include: Heat/air with air scrubber, washer and dryer, dishwasher, water heater, shut-off valve, ceiling fans, fixtures, paint, and more. Over-sized 1-car detached garage.
Carol Sullivan of Lighthouse Realty Associates, Inc.
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning, Electric Cooling
- Heating System: Central Heating, Electric Heat
- Pets Allowed: Pet Restrictions
- Roof: Spanish Clay Tile Roof
- Stories: 3 Story
- Gated Access
- Home Owner Asso.: Community Clubhouse(s), Community Dockage, Community Pool, Exercise Room, Fee Incl. Building Insurance, Fee Incl. Management Fees, Fee Incl. Pest Control, Fee Incl. Pool Service, Fee Incl. Security, Fee Incl. Trash Removal, Fee Incl. Water & Sewer, Gated Community, Walk/Jog Trails
- Alarm System: 24-Hour Security, Security Gate
- Floors: Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Interior Construction: Ceiling Fan(s), Living/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom on 1st Floor
- MLS Area: 601-Flagler County-North Central
- Sewer Utilities: Public Sewer
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Waterfront: Intracoastal Front, Waterfront
- Dining Room: 8x7
- 3rd Bedroom: 11x11